- Sunday 17th March – 10:00am-3:00pm
If you would like to reserve a seller’s pitch in our spacious marquee, please use the booking system on this page.
– £10 per stall space (+£2 booking fee)
– Sellers can set up from 9:00am
– Tables will be provided, but please bring your own tarpaulin if displaying on the floor
– Spaces are non-refundable
– No food or drink pitches
– Food and drinks will be available to order from your table
Browsers, buyers and visitors are welcome FREE of charge!
Just a few steps away is our famous on-site Keysoe Café, serving a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, meals and snacks. We will also be serving a selection of Sunday Roasts too! If you would like to reserve a table, please click here.
- All prices shown include VAT
- We require full payment for each booking
- No space will be reserved without the appropriate fee being paid
- A non-refundable administrative booking charge of £2.00 to cover transaction fees will be added to each order at checkout
- Please report to the office before your time slot to check in and return to the office after your slot to check out
- The area must be left in the condition it was received
- Cars must park in the designated Car Park