IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) together with the General Terms and Conditions of Entry to Keysoe International apply to all persons purchasing and redeeming a Keysoe International Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher”) for a specific event or experience (“Experience”). These Conditions are issued by Keysoe International Limited (the Operator or we or our). Acceptance of these Conditions will result in a legally binding contract between you (the purchaser or redeemer or guest or you) and the Operator.
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with our General Terms and Conditions of Entry and these Special Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand or have any questions relating to these Conditions or any Special Conditions you should contact the Operator without delay for clarification.
Entry to Keysoe International (“KI”) shall be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel any person from KI in accordance with these Conditions.
These Conditions may also be referred to as “Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each Gift Voucher contains the monetary value which was paid for that Gift Voucher at the point of purchase. It has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed as payment on the goods and services as specified on the Gift Voucher.
3. The location of the Experience is at Keysoe International Ltd, Church Road, Keysoe, Bedfordshire, MK44 2JP.
4. Online “print at home” Gift Vouchers will be emailed to the purchaser.
5. Hard copy Gift Vouchers are available for purchase at the Operators premises; Keysoe International, Church Road, Keysoe, Bedfordshire, MK44 2JP.
6. All Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale, unless otherwise stated on limited edition Gift Vouchers. Gift Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the Gift Voucher beyond the stated validity period.
7. All Gift Vouchers must be booked in advance.
8. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the Git Voucher to make your reservation. You must state that you will be redeeming a Gift Voucher at the time of booking.
9. The purchase of a Gift Voucher is not a guarantee of availability on a specific date as bookings are made on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.
10. If the guest cancels a Gift Voucher reservation;
10.1. with more than 24 hours’ notice then, the Gift Voucher remains valid until used or expired.
10.2. with less than 24 hours’ notice then the Gift Voucher will be forfeited.
11. Gift Vouchers must be presented by the guest on arrival (a printed copy or via smart phone is acceptable).
12. Purchases made with Gift Vouchers are not refundable in cash. Gift Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another Gift Voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
13. Gift Vouchers are not refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
14. For website or technical queries regarding your purchase, shopping cart or receiving the Gift Vouchers via email please contact +44(0)1234 708400 | firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is technical assistance only, you cannot make a booking via these details. Please check your junk folder if you have not received your Gist Voucher via email.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘Gift Voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to Gift Vouchers purchased directly from Keysoe International, or via the Keysoe International website; https://www.keysoe.com/.
16. The Operator reserves the right to cancel any Gift Voucher, or refuse any transaction involving a Gift Voucher, if we believe (in our absolute discretion) that such Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, or in an unauthorised or illegal manner.
17. The Operator will not:
17.1. accept liability for Gift Vouchers which are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, unless we have caused this by our negligence; or
17.2. be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us):
17.3. in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us;
17.4. in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable as a result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or
17.5. to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from a breach by you of any of the terms of these Conditions or your negligence
18. The Operator reserves the right to amend these Conditions without prior notice.
19. This contract is between you and the Operator. No other person shall have any rights to change or enforce any of its terms.
20. The Operators contract with you in relation to a Gift Voucher shall automatically terminate at the time of the expiry date applicable to that Gift Voucher.
21. Each of the paragraphs of these Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain full and in force.
22. If any dispute arises between us in relation to these terms, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate with you in good faith in an attempt to resolve such dispute.
23. These Conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
KIF-0037 Revision 1
Last updated 16th November 2023